Hope everyone is having a great Summer break.
Maldon Biz will be sailing back on Friday 25th September from 4.30pm to 6.30pm down on the quay on a Thames Sailing Barge.
Full details will be sent out over the next few weeks
We are back at The OAKhouse this Friday the 3rd July for our FREE Maldon Biz networking from 4-30 – 6-30pm
Maldon Biz Team
Special Event Friday 19th June
The Town Hall, Market Hill, Maldon CM9 4PZ
Join us to celebrate Stella’s life at Maldon Town Hall.
There will be memorial speeches at 4pm, food served at 5:30, family & friends speeches at 6:15 and beer, wine & soft drinks provided.
Bring a picture of Stella along for our memory board.
The Maldon Biz Team
Stella Bradbrook’s Celebration of Life!
On Wednesday 22nd April Stella Bradbrook lost her 7 month fight with cancer and passed away peacefully at home with her family.
Stella was a pillar of the local community, she loved Maldon and what she wasn’t involved in, wasn’t worth being involved in!
She was involved in RSPB, Think Local, the local wine group and helped start up the Maldon Biz networking at the Oakhouse.
Stella was always keen to help the local community, charities and local businesses. Her About My Area Business bought her two loves together.
If you would like to celebrate her life we are having an event at the Maldon Town Hall on Friday 19th June from 3:30pm to 7:30pm. Our celebrant will be doing a speech at 4pm, food will be served at 5:30pm and speeches from her friends and local community person at 6pm.
For more information please contact Jenny Sjollema at AboutMyArea Maldon.
What AMAZing evening on Friday at The OAKhouse Maldon.
All our thoughts went out to our founder member Stella and her family and friends after the sad event in the week.
In the Maldon Business Spotlight this week was Glenys Chatterley The Queen of Networking from Effective Business Network (EBN).
- Glenys Chatterley – Effective Business Networking
- Wayne Collier – Hoskin Financial Planning Limited
- Cheryl Thompson – Directa (UK) Limited
- Sally Hargraves – Improve Your Life
- Glen Laing – Innovate Financial Solutions
- John Clarke – K&J Engineering Limited
- Liz Jones – Liz Jones Coaching
- Jenny Sjollema – PA Angels
- Lee Jiggins – FAS Training
- Chris Goss – Averkey Locksmiths Limited
- Jackie Barber – Pure Balance Natural Therapies
- Graham Simmonds – Global Fright Connections Ltd
- Sam Harris – SJH Counselling
- Kevin Whiteley – K.R. Whiteley Builders
- Sharon Lindsell – Saffron Design and Print
- Janet Gilbert – The Village Emporium Magazine
- Rachael Black – Nu Skin Health and Wellness
- Brian Jones – Liz Jones Coaching
- Teresa Drury – Elegance By Teresa
- Claire Blake – Hoskin Financial Planning Limited
Pictured is this weeks Business Card draw winner Graham along with Maldon Biz Spotlight Glenys.
Very sad news, at 10.10pm Thursday evening our Stella passed away peacefully at home. She fought so, so hard and managed to keep her sense of humour right to the end.
Details when we have them will be posted.
Maldon Biz Team
Another exciting Maldon Business Networking evening on Friday at the OAKhouse, with an excellent spotlight from Sally Hargraves on the Company behind her Forever Living Products business.
Pictured below alongside Sally is Sharon Lindsell from Saffron Design and Print who was the winner of the business card draw and took home some Forever products.
The basic life skills covers the following topics:-
Introduction to first aid
Needs and fears of first aid
Barriers & infection
Think, stop, act
CPR (adult, child & infant)
Choking (adult, child & infant)
The course lasts approx 3 hours and includes a short refreshment break.
There will be theory as well as practical exercises to do.
The course costs £30 and is CPD certified. A certificate will be issued shortly after completion.
Training course are held at The OAKhouse, High Street, Maldon, Essex
Dates: Thursday March 26th and Thursday April 23rd 2015.
For further information, please email email@example.com